California - Where the love affair began...

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Anyone who knows me, (or follows me on IG) probably knows that I L.O.V.E southern California. I have been going every year, once or twice since my first year of university in the winter of 2004. My best friend Katie's wonderful Daddy and step mom live there and have a gorgeous home in Dana Point. That's in OC, really close to Laguna Beach for those that don't know where it is.  Every year Katie, Alex and I go for a week, we shop, we go to the beach and the pool, we eat delicious food and drink lots of cherry Coke Zeros. 
We had a lot of amazing times...

 Like photoshoots by the pool...
 
 on the boat...
 on the balcony...
 in the house...
The time that we went to Beverly Hills and stayed in the house that was once owned by marilyn monroe and joe dimaggio (and is now owned by some family members of Katie's step mom)...
                then we went to a bar and hung out with Wilmer Valderrama and made lots of friends...
went shopping...
bought a few pairs of Uggs...
went to Vegas...
 
didn't pay for one drink or wait in line...
 and went for the 4th and had a photoshoot in the park wearing matching outfits and used a tripod to take photos of the 3 of us together. 

I have so many incredible memories of California with my 2 favourite people. I love looking back and seeing how lucky I am to have such great friends and to have had all of these wonderful opportunities. 
I wanted my whole family to visit too so they could see how awesome it was and then want to move there. So a few weeks ago, we packed up Ellia, my parent's and sister's came with us, and we had an amazing time. That's all for the next post.









1 comment:

  1. Such good memories!! Can we go party in Vegas please?! A little mommy vacay ;)

    ReplyDelete

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.